33rd ANNUAL LIGHT UP THE KNOLLS
Our annual luminary fundraiser to benefit
The Knolls Tsunami Swim Team
It’s that time of year when we embark on one of our favorite Knolls traditions – the lining of the streets with luminaries on Christmas Eve. We encourage your participation in the 33rd ANNUAL LIGHT UP THE KNOLLS event. This year we will be doing things just like we did last year because it worked so well. The Knolls Swim Team will sort and pack the luminary kits, and residents will come pick up their kit(s) and sand via DRIVE THROUGH SERVICE at any of the designated times below. Residents will also pay for the kits at the time of pick up. Kits will be $10 per dozen so please bring exact change, or a check made out to THE KNOLLS SWIM TEAM. This is the swim team’s major fundraiser so your help is appreciated. Hopefully, on Christmas Eve you can stroll the neighborhood, greet your neighbors, and witness the spectacle on this special occasion.
The Knolls Swim Team
- Sand delivered to the clubhouse on December 17th
- Buy your kits and sand (remember to bring a bucket) via DRIVE THROUGH at the clubhouse parking lot at any of the following times:
Saturday, December 18th Noon to 2pm
Sunday, December 19th Noon to 2pm
Wednesday, December 22th 3pm to 5pm
- Each kit will have 12 votive candles and 1 dozen white paper bags
- Place your luminaries 2 feet apart on sidewalks and driveways
- Light at sundown on Christmas Eve, and enjoy the sparkle!
If you have any questions or if you need delivery just call our founding sponsors Todd Groth (720-203-9624), or Bev Groth (303-349-6383) with LIV Sotheby’s International Realty; or you may call our parent representatives Claire Smith (720) 210-7005.